Habitat Learn is a business made of thinkers, makers and advocates. We design products to solve real problems and strive to create accessible learning experiences for all.
In this new role, you will be working with a key educational institution within the GTA and managing relationships between Habitat Learn and the customer. The Customer Support Liaison will start as a contract to the end of the year with the potential of becoming permanent.
In this key role you will:
• Manage the relationships with Accessibility Services staff at schools and students utilizing our services- this involves travelling to various schools and being available onsite to provide captioning services
• Liaise with the schools to ensure services are being accessed by students and raise awareness of service • Respond to and anticipate needs of both internal and external stakeholders
• Maintain confidentiality of information regarding students and all assignment related information To be successful you will need to:
• Post secondary education (college diploma) or equivalent relevant experience • Possess excellent interpersonal skills, a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Have experience of Deaf Culture and Accessibility Services an asset