Habitat Learn’s Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company’s marketing and communications strategy in order to increase brand awareness, equity, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
We are looking for a proactive individual, who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can own and drive marketing initiatives with the confidence to explore and bring new ideas to life.
- Planning and developing marketing strategies to drive sales and increase brand awareness.
- Creating and managing a creative editorial social media calendar.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using Google Analytics.
Website design and management.
- PR management and coordination: writing and editing press releases, looking for PR opportunities.
- Delivering PPC Campaigns to the most relevant and effective networks, based on analysis, monitoring, review, and active decision making.
- Campaign planning & setup.
- Continually improve SEO to increase performance and engagement
Increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Creation of print and digital assets for all campaigns and sales enablement.
- Define and report on key KPIs.
Skills and Competencies
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent knowledge of key social media platforms and social media best practices.
- Familiarity with accessible web design, with experience in Webflow.
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Literate in adobe creative suite, e.g. Illustrator, photoshop, InDesign and After Effects.
- Educated to degree level.
Salary: $75,000- 80,000 per year.
Work Location: Toronto